[NTG-context] Tagged blocks

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:24:07 CEST 2019

Jan Willem Flamma schrieb am 18.06.2019 um 20:17:
> Dear list members,
>
> I would like to add a tag to a block so I can easily select a few
> blocks and print them in another chapter.
>
> In the below MWE I would like to print the normal (non-tagged) block
> in the first chapter. The second block with the tag [exam] should not
> be processed in the first chapter and only appear in the second chapter.
>
> According to the wiki and reference manual it should be possible using
> either \useblocks or \selectblocks but I can't get it to work.
At this point you can hide tagged blocks.
> \beginquestion
> \startquestion
> Normal question
> \stopquestion
> \endquestion
> \beginanswer
> \startanswer
> Normal answer
> \stopanswer
> \endanswer
>
> \beginquestion[exam]
> \startquestion
> Exam question
> \stopquestion
> \endquestion
> \beginanswer[exam]
> \startanswer
> Exam answer
> \stopanswer
> \endanswer
This flushes all saved blocks and you can't exclude tagged blocks but
it's possible to extend the mechanism an apply a default tag to each
block which will allow selective output.
> \startsection[title=Questions]
> \useblocks[question][criterium=chapter]
> \stopsection
>
> \startsection[title=Answers]
> \useblocks[answer][criterium=chapter]
> \stopsection
>
> \stopchapter
>
> \startchapter[title=Chapter for exam questions]
This was a bug (do you get a error message in your document?) and should
be fixed in the next beta.
> \startsection[title=Exam Questions]
> %\useblocks[question][exam]   %<--- does not work
> \stopsection
>
> \startsection[title=Exam Answers]
> %\useblocks[answer][exam]     %<--- does not work
> \stopsection
Wolfgang