[NTG-context] mkii to mkiv - what an ancient user needs to know

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Wed Jun 12 10:32:24 CEST 2019

Thanks Hans, that's good to know. I was seeing issues which seemed to be
related to setupheader statements using command=, which are in heavy use in
our system because we use this to externalise styles. But it could easily
have been something font-related left in some of the commands.

I will work on a minimal example over the next few days and - if I don't
solve it myself in the process - I'll post it.

Thanks again,

Duncan