[NTG-context] Old version of luatex for alpine linux (musl)

Martin Hasoň martin.hason at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 09:02:18 CEST 2019

Dear Mojca,

musl LuaTeX binary is out of date again:

This is LuaTeX, Version 1.09.2 (TeX Live 2019/dev)  (INITEX)
 system commands enabled.
(/usr/share/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-en.mkiv
(/usr/share/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
(/usr/share/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/syst-ini.mkiv) !!!!:
Your luatex binary is too old, you need at least version 1.10!))

Would it be possible to update automatically LuaTeX?

Best regards
Martin

pá 26. 10. 2018 v 14:08 odesílatel Mojca Miklavec <