[NTG-context] Typesetting Markdown -- Part 2

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu May 30 15:00:19 CEST 2019

On 5/30/2019 12:18 PM, Saša Janiška wrote:
> Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> writes:
>
>> just test it and tell me what needs to be fixed / added
>
> I'm looking at https://github.com/Witiko/markdown and wondering which
> flavour of Markdown this package does support?
>
> By reading https://github.com/Witiko/markdown/issues/25 it could mean it
> could be Pandoc's one, but not sure?
I don't know as I never use these coding methods. But it might make
sense to check all these mappings onto context, for instance I think
that pandoc uses \section and such while in fact it should use
\startsectionlevel[title={}] ... \stopsectionlevel so that one can embed
documents in other documents.

(An option is to look into mappings onto xml.)