[NTG-context] Itemization formatting

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed May 29 17:04:57 CEST 2019

Hans,

You missed this bit:

# > #   \setupitemize[option=intext]
# > #
# > # is nearly right for this case (with indentation equal to the left margin), so I assumed I would
# > # be able to tweak that. But the problem there is that while it does 2-4, it ignores the extra
# > # indentation required for nested itemizations (it even ignores explicit margin= settings for the
# > # nested level). After fighting with this for hours, I am nearly ready to give up.
# > #

> On 29 May 2019, at 16:59, Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> On 5/29/2019 4:15 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I must be getting old :(
>> It used to be that I could get ConTeXt to do what I wanted, but that is increasingly getting harder.
>> Current problem: I would like to have itemizations that behave like in this dummy
>> ascii formatting:
>>   *   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec dapibus turpis et
>>   nulla venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur sit amet vehicula nisi, sit amet
> \setupitemgroup[itemize][intext,star]
>
> \setupitemgroup[itemize][intext,star]
>
> \startitemize% [intext,star]
>    \startitem
>        \dorecurse{3}{Taco is getting old, very old, very very old! }
>    \stopitem
>    \startitem
>        \dorecurse{3}{Itemize is one of the oldest mechanism! }
>    \stopitem
>    \startitem
>        \dorecurse{3}{Young Wolfgang will answer all his questions! }
>    \stopitem
> \stopitemize

>       tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl

Taco Hoekwater