[NTG-context] Itemization formatting

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Wed May 29 16:59:48 CEST 2019

On 5/29/2019 4:15 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I must be getting old :(
>
> It used to be that I could get ConTeXt to do what I wanted, but that is increasingly getting harder.
>
> Current problem: I would like to have itemizations that behave like in this dummy
> ascii formatting:
>
>    *   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec dapibus turpis et
>    nulla venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur sit amet vehicula nisi, sit amet
\setupitemgroup[itemize][intext,star]

\setupitemgroup[itemize][intext,star]

\startitemize% [intext,star]
     \startitem
         \dorecurse{3}{Taco is getting old, very old, very very old! }
     \stopitem
     \startitem
         \dorecurse{3}{Itemize is one of the oldest mechanism! }
     \stopitem
     \startitem
         \dorecurse{3}{Young Wolfgang will answer all his questions! }
     \stopitem
\stopitemize