[NTG-context] Itemization formatting

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed May 29 16:40:09 CEST 2019

Hi,

Not here. The extra empty brackets seem to ‘destroy’ the option=intext
setting, and I am left with a para going like this:

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec dapibus turpis
  et nulla venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur sit amet vehicula nisi, sit amet

instead of

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec dapibus turpis
et nulla venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur sit amet vehicula nisi, sit amet

(extra empty brackets rarely are without side-effects)

Best wishes,
Taco