[NTG-context] bookmark expansion again

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon May 27 20:33:46 CEST 2019

Hi Hans,

I have the following sample:

    \def\eap{expansion}
    \def\MyContent{Expanded \eap}
    %~ \enabledirectives[references.bookmarks.preroll]
    \setupinteraction[state=start, title={\MyContent}]
    \placebookmarks[section]
    \starttext
    \section{\MyContent}
    \startsection[title=\MyContent, bookmark=\MyContent]
    \stopsection
    \stoptext

I see that now PDF contents are prerolled by default (which I think it
is a great idea [I hope it isn’t a bug]).

But bookmarks alone (when aren’t prerolled. From strc-sec.mkiv, I see
that prerolling is only applied to \currentstructuretitle when
\currentstructurebookmark is empty.

Would it be possible that \currentstructurebookmark could have
prerolling when it is different from \currentstructuretitle?

Sorry for insisting, but I need this to avoid having "main:345{/h2}" as
bookmark for some chapters.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--