[NTG-context] XML export: basic questions

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed May 22 22:30:01 CEST 2019

Hello,

suppose having "Main.mkiv":

----
\setupbackend[export=yes]

\starttext
   \startsection[title={Sec},MyPar=MyVal]
     \input knuth
   \stopsection
\stoptext
----

Some questions concerning XML export:

1. Normally, with \setupbackend[export=yes], Ctx creates "Main-export" directory containing (among others) Main-raw.xml, and Main-tag.xhtml and some subdirs.

Is there a way to tell Ctx to produce just one XML file with a prescribed name which wouldn't be placed in any subdir?
In my case - to produce "Main.xml" (instead of "Main-export/Main-raw.xml"), other files to be omitted?

2. Is there a way to export user parameters used in \section?

In my case: \startsection[title={Sec},MyPar=MyVal] uses user parameter "MyPar" with value "MyVal", but "MyPar" is not transmitted into XML;
the goal is to have
	<section detail="section" chain="section" implicit="1" level="3"
          MyPar="MyVal"

which would allow some filtering when reprocessing that XML.

- Or is there another way, like enclosing into a user tag:

   \starttag[MyTag]
     \startsection[title={Sec},MyPar=MyVal]
       \input knuth
     \stopsection
   \stoptag

which would export into:

	<MyTag>
	  <section detail="section" chain="section" implicit="1" level="3" MyPar="MyVal">
           </section>
         </MyTag>

Best regards,

Lukas