[NTG-context] section to have different conversion in body part and appendices

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue May 21 16:14:45 CEST 2019

On 5/21/19 3:10 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a way to tell \section (or other heads) to be "number-converted" differently in bodypart and appendices?

Hi Lukáš,

I think this is what you want to achieve:

    \definestructureconversionset
        [sectionnumbers]
        [0,R,n,n,g]
        [n]

    \definestructureconversionset
        [appendix:sectionnumbers]
        [0,R,Characters,g,characters]
        [n]

    \setupheads
        [sectionconversionset=sectionnumbers]

    \setuphead[section][] % e.g. "appendices:numberconversion=A"?
    \starttext
       \startbodymatter
         \section{In body} % To produce "1. In body"
       \stopbodymatter
       \startappendices
         \section{In apps} % To produce "A In apps"
       \stopappendices
    \stoptext

I hope it helps,

Pablo