[NTG-context] Remove italics from bibliography list

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri May 17 14:10:03 CEST 2019

On 5/17/19 12:41 PM, Dmitry Starostin wrote:
> I tried several variants, but I cannot find where exactly the switch
> happens.
>
> \definebtx[apa:list:title:incollection][apa:list:title][style=]
> \definebtx[apa:list:title:book][apa:list:title][style=]
>
> \definebtx[apa:list:journal][apa:list][style=]

Since a number of questions about custom bibliographic styles came up
during the past few days, I have created a section on the wiki that
explains how one can get started with creating their own custom setups
from scratch; it's at
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv#Custom_bibliographical_styles

For further questions, please remember that it is considered polite to
create complete minimal working examples, not just send code snippets
that leave everybody guessing what it is you want to achieve.

All best

Thomas