[NTG-context] xmldoif, \startSECTION ... \stopSECTION and \setuphead

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu May 16 18:43:54 CEST 2019

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setuphead[chapter]
        [beforesection=\TeX,
         aftersection=\TeX]
    \starttext
    \startchapter[title=Chapter,
        beforesection=\ConTeXt,
        aftersection=\ConTeXt]
        This is my chapter.
    \stopchapter
    \stoptext

After checking i-context, the options for the second pair of brackets are:

  KEY = VALUE

Well, I think this is the standard case. Aren’t values inherited from
\setuphead? What would be the valid keys for this case?

I need to use \xmldoif in beforesection and aftersection. As far as I
can see, it doesn’t work inside \setuphead.

What would be my approach to deal with "\xmldoif{#1}{.[@id='topic' and
contains(@class,'hidden')]}" in beforesection?

I realize that "\definehead[specialchapter][chapter]" would be a
workaround, but I would like to find a more proper solution.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk