[NTG-context] Bibliography APS Style without unpublished

Denis Maier maier.de at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:21:18 CEST 2019

Very interesting project. I have a workflow where I produce ConTeXt sources
from markdown via pandoc. But using XML could be even better. Nevertheless,
this still leaves us with the problem that CSL support with pandoc-citeproc
has a few glitches (wrong disambiguation; ibids can be ambiguous, some
features aren't implemented at all).