[NTG-context] Strange behavior concerning pdf-output of externalfigures

Rudolf Bahr quasi at quasi.de
Thu May 16 12:21:17 CEST 2019

The problem with artefacts in .png images is still unsolved for me.
I can circumvent it by using .jpg or .tiff images instead of .png images
as long as no transparent areas in the images are needed. As far as I know
.jpg and .tiff formats cannot handle transparancy, do they?

Now in .log files messages like
"luatex warning  > pdfe: invalid 11 0 R object at offset 223611"
can be seen. Please, what do they mean?

Rudolf

PS.:
LinuxMint 64bit

This is LuaMetaTeX, Version 2.00.0
open source     > level 1, order 1, name 'cont-yes.mkiv'
system          >
system          > ConTeXt  ver: 2019.05.12 19:40 MKIV beta  fmt: 2019.5.14  int: english/english