[NTG-context] filling page to bottom

Hans van der Meer havdmeer at ziggo.nl
Wed May 15 09:24:23 CEST 2019

I find that the current (default) settings tend to break pages early, leaving a fairly large amount of whitespace at the bottom of the pages. Obviously in order to avoid breaking paragraphs or to avoid small parts of a paragraph at the top of the page.

What parameters do I have to tweak to fill the pages more completely? Because I planned already to examine all pages individually for their appearance, inserting breaks by hand is not the problem here.

dr. Hans van der Meer