[NTG-context] Which math font for LinLibertine family?

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Wed May 15 08:40:03 CEST 2019

Hi all,

the font family LinLibertine (ConTeXt from TL2018 and older) does not
contain any math font.

On the file type-imp-libertine.mkiv there is a (disabled) line joining math
from times family. Is the times math the best for LinLibertine or
would you recommend me something else (from the design point of view)?

What is the best way how to add math to the existing typescript?
(I would like to avoid changing the file from the installation.)

Best wishes

Tomáš