[NTG-context] Questions regarding project structure

Denis Maier maier.de at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:10:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

I am just testing out the project structure. Let's suppose I have these
files:

- test_env.tex
```
\startenvironment *

\setuphead
    [section]
    [textstyle=\bf]

\stopenvironment
```

- test_project
```
\startproject *
\environment test_env

\product test_prod

\stopproject
```

- test_prod.tex
```
\startproduct *
\project test

\startalignment[middle]
HEY
\stopalignment

\component test_comp

\stopproduct
```

- test_comp.tex
```
\startcomponent *
\product test_prod
% \project test_project % uncomment this to use the

\section{Test}
\input ward

\stopcomponent
```

>From the documentation [https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Project_structure] I
would assume two things
1. The environment should be used in the component via project=>product.
2. Everything in the product that is not in a component should be used in
the component as well.

Both assumptions seem not be correct. Any hints about this? Am I missing
something? Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a bug somewhere?
Documentation errors?

Best,
Denis