[NTG-context] context standalone installation broken

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 14 22:11:47 CEST 2019

Hi,

Massimiliano, thanks for confirming that it works again and I'm sorry
for the inconvenience.

For a strange/unknown reason the SVN checkout got into an inconsistent
state (claiming checksum mismatch), so I started doing some magic to
get it back to a consistent state. In the meantime some files were
removed and the minimals sync (done every 15 minutes or so) was
triggered in the meantime.

(I have never seen a similar error in the past, and git seems to work
more reliably in such cases.)

If anything still sounds abnormal, please let me know.

Mojca