[NTG-context] pretty printers

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Wed May 8 23:05:55 CEST 2019

Wed, May 08, 2019 ve 04:55:41PM -0400 Aditya Mahajan napsal(a):
# On Wed, 8 May 2019, Tomas Hala wrote:
#
# >Wed, May 08, 2019 ve 10:14:45PM +0200 Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
# ># Tomas Hala schrieb am 08.05.2019 um 21:58:
# ># >Hi all,
# ># >
# ># >according to our wiki, there are pretty printers in ConTeXt
# ># >implemented only for TEX, LUA, XML and MP.
# ># >
# ># >I am searching now for PHP pretty printer but I did not find
# ># >anything on the net (only C and Java). I would like to ask
# ># >whether is something for PHP (or for other programming languages)
# ># >available.
# ># # 1. Use the scite module which provides additional styles (e.g.
# >cpp
# ># or json) but php is still missing.
# ># # 2. Use Aditya's vim module which uses vim to highlight source
# >code.
# ># # Wolfgang
# >
# >Maybe it is a misunderstanding but how can use these modules
# >in ConTeXt? I had in mind typesetting the code in ConTeXt
# >like \startTEX etc.
#
# Here is an example with the vim module:
#
# \usemodule[vim]
# \definevimtyping[HTML][syntax=html]
# \definevimtyping[PHP] [syntax=php]
#
# \starttext
#
# \startHTML
# <html>
#    <head>
#       <title>Hello World</title>
#    </head>
#
#    <body>
#       <?php echo "Hello, World!";?>
#    </body>
# </html>
# \stopHTML
#
# \startPHP
# <?php
#    $a = 3;
#    $b = 4;
#    $c = sqrt($a**2 + $b**2)
# ?>
# \stopPHP
#
# \stoptext
#
# See https://github.com/adityam/filter/blob/master/vim-README.md for
# more details.

Oh, this is new dimension for me, now I understand what Wolgang wrote.

Thank you both very much.

The best,

Tomáš

# Aditya
# If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
#
# maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
# webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
# archive  : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/