[NTG-context] pretty printers

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Wed May 8 22:42:03 CEST 2019

Wed, May 08, 2019 ve 10:14:45PM +0200 Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
# Tomas Hala schrieb am 08.05.2019 um 21:58:
# >Hi all,
# >
# >according to our wiki, there are pretty printers in ConTeXt
# >implemented only for TEX, LUA, XML and MP.
# >
# >I am searching now for PHP pretty printer but I did not find
# >anything on the net (only C and Java). I would like to ask
# >whether is something for PHP (or for other programming languages)
# >available.
#
# 1. Use the scite module which provides additional styles (e.g. cpp
# or json) but php is still missing.
#
# 2. Use Aditya's vim module which uses vim to highlight source code.
#
# Wolfgang

Maybe it is a misunderstanding but how can use these modules
in ConTeXt? I had in mind typesetting the code in ConTeXt
like \startTEX etc.

Tomáš