[NTG-context] How to write a wiki page?

Rudolf Bahr quasi at quasi.de
Tue Apr 30 13:12:17 CEST 2019

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 05:07:06PM +0200, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hello Rudolf,
>
> the ConTeXt wiki kan be extended by everybody. What you should do is make your account and then you can start.
>
> I would be glad to be involved in this page, because I have written an article, which will be published in the next issue of the ConTexT journal. It is dealing with the Maguntia font.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Willi

Hi Willi!

Welcome on board! I'd be very glad, if we could do that together!

Up to now I had only 2 topics: Maguntia and Leipziger font. The account is made:
wiki.contextgarden.net/Fraktur_fonts.

When will next issue of ConTeXt journal be published? Could you send your article
to me in advance?

Best wishes,

Rudolf