[NTG-context] How to write a wiki page?

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Mon Apr 29 17:07:06 CEST 2019

Hello Rudolf,

the ConTeXt wiki kan be extended by everybody. What you should do is make your account and then you can start.

I would be glad to be involved in this page, because I have written an article, which will be published in the next issue of the ConTexT journal. It is dealing with the Maguntia font.

Kind regards

Willi