[NTG-context] Footnotes in xtables

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 09:45:45 CEST 2019

Hi Clyde,

In order to use footnotes in tables, you can use localfootnotes as in the following:

\startlocalfootnotes
	\startxtable
		\startxrow
			\startxcell Alpha \stopxcell
			\startxcell Beta\footnote{Footnote Here} \stopxcell
		\stopxrow
		\startxrow
			\startxcell Beta \stopxcell
			\startxcell Alpha\stopxcell
		\stopxrow
	\stopxtable
\placelocalfootnotes
\stoplocalfootnotes

Then the footnotes appear below the table.

However it seems that the localfootnotes mechanism is conflicting with \startpalectable...\stoplacetable.

Best regards: OK