[NTG-context] PDF output routine in lmtx

Christian Prim christian.prim at gmx.ch
Mon Apr 29 11:46:13 CEST 2019

Hi

in lmtx the pdf output routine has changed afaik. I just wanted to report,
that in lmtx our printer/copier (Ricoh 8200S or Ricoh 8110S) doesn't print
any character. A standard document as the MWE prints well under mkiv. Under
lmtx, there is no output (blank sheet). In a document with a tikz-figure,
the tikz-figure (without labels, as they are text) is printed. Something
with text output must have changed, that makes it incompatible with the
copier at our school. I tried to print with different drivers and also used
the printers interface (direct print via usb-stick). No success. Are they
some flags I can play with (like other pdf-version or so) to find a
solution to this problem? This "bug" prevents me to use lmtx at out school.

MWE:

\starttext
That is a test.
\stoptext

Of course there is no problem with the preview and the output works on a
HP-Printer.

Many thanks for all suggestions!

Christian