[NTG-context] No menu bar option for Adobe Reader

Paul Schalck schickele at web.de
Sun Apr 28 21:42:16 CEST 2019

@Hans: Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to testing it.

@Alan: Like Hans said. It's a new option, and I have it activated in my local environment file. It's the only and clumsy way to control the interface setting since Adobe Reader cannot save the state of the menu bar permanently (which is complete nonsense). I use Acrord because I'm used to it and because I think it still has the best subpixel rendering, at least in the Linux world (with Wine). Mozilla's PDF.js comes close though.

Paul