[NTG-context] Question to lines in linetable

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Sun Apr 28 18:31:38 CEST 2019

Sun, Apr 28, 2019 ve 01:01:12PM +0200 Hans Hagen napsal(a):
# On 4/27/2019 10:55 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
# >Hi all,
# >
# >I tried linetable tables (mkiv, TL2017) because I need even
# >horizontal splitting. It works fine but I do not know how to make
# >either horizontal or vertical lines.
# >
# >Have somebody got some experience with this?
# There are no options (yet) for that but you can do
#
# % \setuplinetable[r][odd] [background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
# % \setuplinetable[r][even][background=color,backgroundcolor=green]
#
# Hans

Thank you.

It could help but unfornately in the given case it does not suit to
other (natural) tables which are designed by hrules.

I am looking forward to the future option.

The bes,

Tomáš

#
#                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
#               Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
#        tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl

                                         Tomáš Hála