[NTG-context] LMTX and system fonts

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 21:50:08 CEST 2019

Hi Pablo,

I don't know if this may help, but in principle in order to use systme fonts in LMTX you should invoke the mtxrun in the bin directory of your installation of LMTX. For me, working on MacOS, the following worked fine:

	/context-osx-64/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun -generate

and then

	/context-osx-64/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun --script font --reload

Best regards: OK