[NTG-context] LMTX and system fonts

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Apr 27 21:32:07 CEST 2019

On 4/27/19 7:36 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> It seems as if LMTX couldn’t follow symlinks for directories in Linux.
>>
>> On Windows, I will have to wait some days to have access to a computer
>> with it.
> I tested linux on wsl and made a (soft) symlink there to a path under
> /mnt/c and it just works. So i need more details.

I wish I could give more details.

Fonts are located in ~/Documents/ousia-fonts/. The soft link is
tex/texmf-fonts/ousia-fonts/.

If the soft symlink for the fonts directory is itself tex/texmf-fonts/,
ConTeXt LMTX handles the fonts right.

I’m going to test this in a Linux live version, but I need to get an
empty USB stick first.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--