[NTG-context] LMTX and system fonts

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Apr 27 18:25:04 CEST 2019

On 4/27/19 5:37 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> In Windows (I installed it again from scratch yesterday), system fonts
>> (from c:/windows/fonts/) are simply ignored (I don’t know why).
>>
>> In Linux, a symlink in tex/texmf-fonts/ to the directory where fonts are
>> stored doesn’t work either.
>>
>> The weird thing is that the ConTeXt Suite in both OSes works fine with
>> system fonts or the mentioned symlink.
>
> mtxrun --generate
> mtxrun --script font --reload

I’m afraid it doesn’t work, Hans.

I even removed tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/, but no luck.

The only workaround I found in Linux is to add a symlinks to each font
file. This works now.

It seems as if LMTX couldn’t follow symlinks for directories in Linux.

On Windows, I will have to wait some days to have access to a computer
with it.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--