[NTG-context] No menu bar option for Adobe Reader

Paul Schalck schickele at web.de
Sat Apr 27 18:07:13 CEST 2019

Hi,

I use the "Hide menu bar" option extensively in Adobe Acrobat Reader to get a cleaner interface. To this end, I usually hack lpdf-mis.lua after a ConTeXt upgrade to create a \setupinteractionscreen[option=nomenubar] switch.

I wonder if it would be possible to add this little feature to the source code. Perhaps it can be useful to others as well.

Greetings!

Paul