[NTG-context] calling up chapter title

Hans van der Meer havdmeer at ziggo.nl
Fri Apr 26 12:43:22 CEST 2019

This does not what I have in mind:
\setupheadertexts[text][chapter][\pagenumber chapter][pagenumber][chapter]

Instead of [\pagenumber chapter] I thought [\pagenumber \chapter] would give me in the header both the pagenumber and the recorded chapter title.
However \chapter turns out to be undefined, neither did \chaptertitle. What is the macro to be called?

In my previous post I forgot to ask the same question about [chapternumber] where also \chapternumber does not exists. (sorry for the noise)

dr. Hans van der Meer