[NTG-context] Error concerning "pdfmapline"; Fraktur font to use in ConTeXt lmtx

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Apr 22 23:48:43 CEST 2019

Am 2019-04-22 um 15:26 schrieb Rudolf Bahr <quasi at quasi.de>:

> I'd enjoy making a wiki page. Do we have a program to print caracter code tables
> or font tables? If not, I'd use a bundle of single \char commands to show which
> characters there are in a special Fraktur font.

Are you a DANTE member? Then have a look at my German translation of Taco’s article about installing fonts for ConTeXt in the latest DTK.
(The original is still unpublished – my fault, sorry guys...)

Try \showfont
or

\usemodule[fnt-10]
\starttext
\ShowCompleteFont{name:Unifraktur}{20pt}{1}
\stoptext

There aren’t a lot of good fraktur text fonts around, and most of those are commercial. (I don’t know and didn’t check if Linotype published their old Dfr fonts as OpenType at all.)

Unifraktur Maguntia is probably the best (technically) you can get.

Maybe try something from http://www.steffmann.de/wordpress/test-2/, but they don’t have any OpenType features.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net