[NTG-context] Manipulating the pagenumber in the TOC

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Sun Apr 21 19:28:41 CEST 2019

Hi all,

"when manipulating in one area you will have to manipulate also in other aeras” I must confess.

I asked some time ago about manipulating the pagenumber. Wolfgang provide me the following approach:

\cldcontext{“\letterpercent.0f”,(\pagenumber+1)/2}

This works indeed fine. However now I am confronted with the fact, that in the TOC the manipulated pagenumbers should be taken into account.

Wolfgang’s approach does not help and ends in an error: