[NTG-context] using metapost library makecirc with context.

Alan Braslau braslau.list at comcast.net
Sat Apr 20 23:16:31 CEST 2019

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 23:00:09 +0200
Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 4/20/2019 10:09 PM, Andrea De Michele wrote:
>
> > I didn't understand the magic behind that  but it's works.
>
> mp has no real text typesetting options so this hack provides it

Why not
	let latex=textext ;

> > Another question: there is a library to draw electrics circuit
> > alternative to makecirc but more context/metafun friendly?
> the node library but it lacks things for drawing resistors ... i'll
> discuss this whith alan

I played with makecirc a while back (and I even used it to make simple circuit diagrams that I used in a patent application). A real electronic circuit drawing program these days will do circuit board layouts and automatic routing, etc. I'm not sure that we want to get into this with MP.

Alan