[NTG-context] Isn't the name ConTeXt a bit search-engine unfriendly?

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:12:18 CEST 2019

I usually search for "ntg context" instead...

Also searching within "contextgarden" helps sometimes.  If you're looking
for the key/values and syntax of a particular command (without additional
information about the meanings), the most up-to-date reference is at
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf, also available in the
distribution.