[NTG-context] Error concerning "pdfmapline"

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 16 13:54:21 CEST 2019

On 4/16/2019 12:04 PM, Rudolf Bahr wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> Using:
> LuaMetaTeX, Version 2.00.0
> ConTeXt  ver: 2019.04.13 17:25 MKIV beta  fmt: 2019.4.15
>
> with following MWE:

> \pdfmapline {yfrak <yfrak.pfb}
> \definefont [ToggenburgFont][yfrak at 10pt] [.75]
>
> \starttext
>
> %\ToggenburgFont Hallo!
> Maar had ik dit kunnen weten?

> I'm getting now following errors:
>
> fatal error     > unsupported cs \pdfmapline
> mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 256
>
> I'm using the above "\pdfmapline" command since years.
> Now it gives an error even when it isn't used in the text.
> "yfrak.pfb" is in the same directory.
> Are there any hints, please?
because it is not needed in mkiv (never really was as it was ignored) ..
most \pdf* commands are no-ops and most will go (i need to figure out
what the bare minimum is that tikz needs) .. they are not user commands
in context

actually, there is (as part of the typescript interface):

\loadmapline
\loadmapfile

not that they are needed either