[NTG-context] index entries printed over each other

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 21:34:25 CEST 2019

Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 14.04.2019 um 21:11:
> Hi,
> on the last page of my index, there are two entries printed over each
> other, see attached screenshot.
>
> How can this happen? Any hints how to avoid it?
>
> Sorry, no MWE yet, probably hard to reproduce...
>
> Latest, i.e. yesterday’s beta with LuaTeX; the same with the previous
> version.
This can be a problem with the columns mechanism. You can try to disable
balancing with

\setupindex[balance=no]

or disable columns for the index and flush the content within a columns
environment.

\startmixedcolumns %[grid=no]
\placeindex[n=1]
\stopmixedcolumns
> Also the same problem with lmtx, except that the text is garbage (I’m
> using Cambria.ttc).
Fonts in ttc format will work as expected in the next release.

Wolfgang