[NTG-context] index entries printed over each other

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sun Apr 14 21:11:50 CEST 2019

Hi,
on the last page of my index, there are two entries printed over each other, see attached screenshot.

How can this happen? Any hints how to avoid it?

Sorry, no MWE yet, probably hard to reproduce...

Latest, i.e. yesterday’s beta with LuaTeX; the same with the previous version.
Also the same problem with lmtx, except that the text is garbage (I’m using Cambria.ttc).

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net