[NTG-context] Lua error with fontstrip in today’s beta

Alan Braslau braslau.list at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 23:32:20 CEST 2019

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 23:19:34 +0200
Henning Hraban Ramm <texml at fiee.net> wrote:

> minimals installation (2019.04.12 17:43, still not lmtx)

Ah, when I first started using ConTeXt, MkIV was somewhat experimental and it was still recommended to use MkII (with pdftex) for "production". Now we are generally surprised when someone comes up with MkII questions or examples ... and as this has become old hat. So Hans came up with lmtx just to animate the mailing list. Keeps us on our toes!

:-)

Alan

P.S. your MWE works fine with the latest lmtx...