[NTG-context] luatex crash around page 1000

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Fri Apr 12 11:04:31 CEST 2019

Am 12.04.2019 um 07:36 schrieb Akira Kakuto:
>> mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: -1073741571
>
> I suspect that may be a limitation in 32bit binary.
> Try to install 64bit ConTeXt if you are using 32bit one
> and your OS is 64bit.

I'm already on 64bit, so that won't help here.

The event manager says, that it is a stack exhaustion (0xc00000fd,
STATUS_STACK_OVERFLOW).
The PDF is data driven and I need to call a lot of functions per page to
collect all components and values for a complete 'Mech. This seems to
sum up and I just run out of stack memory after around 1000 pages.

Screenshots from the event manager (application error), Process Explorer
(peak memory values) and an outdated version of the PDF can be found here

https://spideroak.com/browse/share/indiego/public/RogueTech/

Peter