[NTG-context] DIN lang folder with crop marks

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:53:09 CEST 2019

Benjamin Koppe schrieb am 10.04.2019 um 20:33:
> Hallo,
>
> I'm new to ConTeXt and am crazy enough to start with something
> nonstandard.
>
> Of course I got stuck pretty fast. I started out with this:
>
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/DIN_lang_folder
>
> and then found some info on crop marks here:
>
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/PaperSetup#Crop_marks
>

> I tried different options (marked=on, market=colour, marked=color...,
> something with \setuplayout[location={middle,middle}]...)
>
> Some times the crop marks don't show at all, sometimes they are set off
> a bit so they don't fit with the actual document.
>
> I added the whole file as I really do not knwo (yet) how to reduce
> things...

When you increase the size of the printed paper

\definepapersize
     [A4-flyer]
     [width=\dimexpr297mm+10\measured{bleed}\relax,
      height=\dimexpr210mm+10\measured{bleed}\relax]

and center the arranged pages

\setuplayout
   [marking=on,
    location=middle]

you can see the shifting moves everything away from the marks.

BTW: You forgot the = for the marking settings in \startttitle.

Wolfgang