[NTG-context] DIN lang folder with crop marks

Benjamin Koppe Benjamin.Koppe at gmx.de
Wed Apr 10 20:33:26 CEST 2019

Hallo,

I'm new to ConTeXt and am crazy enough to start with something
nonstandard.

Of course I got stuck pretty fast. I started out with this:

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/DIN_lang_folder

and then found some info on crop marks here:

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/PaperSetup#Crop_marks

I tried different options (marked=on, market=colour, marked=color...,
something with \setuplayout[location={middle,middle}]...)

Some times the crop marks don't show at all, sometimes they are set off
a bit so they don't fit with the actual document.

I added the whole file as I really do not knwo (yet) how to reduce
things...

Thanks for any help
De Benny