[NTG-context] serial letters

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Apr 8 15:26:09 CEST 2019

How would you approach serial letters, e.g. to all members of a club?
(Actually I need to send out donation receipts.)

I’d like to use the letter module, since my usual letter design is using it.

I can export the addresses to CSV, JSON, Lua tables or whatever or transfer them to a SQLite db.
Would it make more sense to read them in Lua and combine this data with a buffer, or to write a single tex file for every letter?
I know how to do the latter, but I’d like to learn a more ConTeXt-ish way.
Would it make sense to use the bibliographies module?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net