[NTG-context] Ctx LMTX + Lua 5.4

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Apr 8 15:08:54 CEST 2019

Hello,

I'm using a custom .dll in Ctx (my own .dll written in C with some extensions to Lua).

Whenever Ctx started to use a newer version of Lua, I rebuilt the .dll with the appropriate version of lua*.dll.

With the latest (non-LMTX) Ctx, I used Lua53.dll from:

	http://www.w32tex.org/toolsw32/lua53lib.zip (THIS LINK IS NO MORE VALID!)
and
	https://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/win32/lua53.dll

(thanks Akira in the mailing thread "Building a custom .dll to work with ConTeXt (LuaTeX)").

I would like to "upgrade" my .dll to work with Ctx LMTX - where could I find the appropriate lua54lib.zip (.lib and Lua54.dll for Ctx LMTX)?

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS: nrpt3sn | IČO: 40763439