[NTG-context] Drawing scaled externalfigure in Metapost produces erroneous size in the latest beta

Thorsten S. thorsten1975 at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 4 01:31:29 CEST 2019

Hello!

The simple Metapost code that follows worked fine until upgrading to recent beta. I don't have a clue exactly when this behaviour was introduced since I switched just recently from the standard Texlive version available in Arch Linux.

\starttext
\startMPcode
draw externalfigure "test.pdf" scaled 10mm;
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

Now it produces a graphic with size of approximately 110 mm at least in my system with various test files which previously scaled just fine.. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Thorsten S.