[NTG-context] lmtx

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 2 22:47:06 CEST 2019

On 4/2/2019 10:30 PM, Henri Menke wrote:

> Hm.  But luatex is released under GPLv2 and I reckon luametatex is based on
> luatex, i.e. it is a derived work which means that you legally *have* to
> publish the source.
i publish when i feel ready to do (i.e. when it meets my quality
criteria) ... arguments like the one above make me actually hate open
source ...

... in case you wonder: we don't make (and never made) money on
lua(meta)tex, in fact all this development has always costs us money,
time, etc, etc, and i won't let whatever license spoil this game that
until now always has been mostly fun and supporting user demand