[NTG-context] follow up

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Apr 2 16:18:49 CEST 2019

Am Tue, 2 Apr 2019 15:58:18 +0200 schrieb Floris van Manen:

>> indeed on preview no x shows up but it does in other viewers
>>

> Not just the x.
> In the second example the s will disappear, be shows up if you add some extra digits, and then dropping the 2

I don't have a mac and can't reproduce the problem. But the missing
char seems to be always the last one in the beginbfchar/endbfchar
list.

> The OSX preview is flaky but i’d assume the output of both context version would be similar (enough)

The new context adds new lines inside the beginbfchar/endbfchar
block. Perhaps this confuses preview and it drops the last entry.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/