[NTG-context] follow up

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Tue Apr 2 13:49:56 CEST 2019

Dear Hans and Alan,

First, thanks for your wonderful work!
I followed your instruction to install ConTeXt LMTX.
For the record, I wrote what I did.  Any comment is welcome to improve my installation.

- create directory: ConTeXtLMTX
- download install files.
- run “sudo sh ./install.sh”
- after a long lists, installation is done without errors.
	The following settings were used:
	  server   : lmtx.contextgarden.net,lmtx.pragma-ade.com,lmtx.pragma-ade.nl
  instance : install-lmtx
  extras   :
  ownpath  : /Users/graph/ConTeXtLTMX
  platform : osx-64

- I copied my local files from “texmf-local” in ConTeXt MKIV and run mtxrun
- Recently, I am using Atom as an editor. I installed “process-pallete” packge and create a command as following:
	source /Users/graph/ConTeXtLMTX/tex/setuptex;
	context {filePath}
- At the first run, I got "permission denied” message.
/Users/graph/ConTeXtLTMX/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/luametatex: Permission denied
- So I change the permission of luametatex as 755.
- After that I tested the sample file which is given in the installation.pdf
- Also there is no error when I compile my file which is good in ConTeXt MKIV.
- However, there is no simpleslide module. Of course, there is no "module/third” folder. Thus I couldn’t compile a file in screen mode.

I hope that I have done it right. I have a question.
Is it better to use"/Users/graph/ConTeXtLTMX/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun --autogenerate --script context --autopdf …" instead of “context {filePath}"?

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung