[NTG-context] follow up

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Apr 1 21:41:38 CEST 2019

Am 2019-04-01 um 14:56 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl>:

> We have worked furiously all day kicking-out extra code, and are pleased to present a lean-and-mean version of luatex with your favorite ConTeXt. Same good taste but only half the calories and a new name: luametatex and ConTeXt LMTX. No more Mk-whatever, no more dependencies for we can now stand on our own. Of course, good-old luatex and MkIV (as well as MkII) will continue to coexist and be maintained. However, now you will be able to run ConTeXt lmtx on your smart thermostat or on your refrigerator for the Internet of Things - the dawn of a new era!

I hacked into Hans’ home automation server via the SpiritInTheSky interface of my dead badger, running Vüdü Linux 6.66, and borrowed the latest omega version. I thought I got it to run, but now the badger is moonstruck and my documents are full of moon phase symbols and fnords. I wouldn’t recommend to try this early version without vaccinating your hardware first. I guess it’s just too meta.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net