[NTG-context] follow up

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:31:25 CEST 2019

On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 15:19, Floris van Manen wrote:

> H.
>
> > We have worked furiously all day kicking-out extra code, and are pleased to present a lean-and-mean version of luatex with your favorite ConTeXt. Same good taste but only half the calories and a new name: luametatex and ConTeXt LMTX. No more Mk-whatever, no more dependencies for we can now stand on our own. Of course, good-old luatex and MkIV (as well as MkII) will continue to coexist and be maintained. However, now you will be able to run ConTeXt lmtx on your smart thermostat or on your refrigerator for the Internet of Things - the dawn of a new era!
>
> That sound like a very good thing indeed !
> Is it available for download already?

I would have already published the link on the server in Slovenia, but
it seems that there was a bug on the thermostat in the server room (I
was apparently too exhausted yesterday to properly test before I fell
in bed) which lead to some hardware failures. You'll probably need to
wait for another server to be set up. I hope the delay won't be too
long. (I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.)

Mojca